Do you have identified a potentially patentable invention and wonder what to do next?
Typical question arising at this point are:
- How should the invention be formulated and generalized?
- What should be included in the patent application? What should be its scope or focus?
- Which geographical coverage of protection should you aim for?
- What is the cost, what is the schedule?
- Which patent agency to select?
With our patenting experience, we can support you in selecting the suitable geographical coverage as well as the right application content to optimize the future patent value and usability, be it for own use or potential divestment or licensing.